Monday, November 24, 2008

Flagstaff Photo Shoot




The Llewellyn's and us all took a lovely trip up to Flagstaff last weekend. My photographer husband was commissioned to take Matt and Holly's Christmas pictures. Since Matt works at Enterprise Rental he got a minivan and we made it a day trip up to Flag to get some great family pictures. It was a fun day and we got a TON of really good pictures. If you're reading this Holly I've seen your pictures and they look so good. Though I'm no photographer myself I am including some of the pics that I took.

2 comments:

Holly Llewellyn said...

How did you know I would be reading this...I am sooooooooo excited to see the pics. We had so much fun in spite of the kids feeding strikes, spiked??? pepsi and coke and car sickness...can't wait for the next trip!!! Thanks for a GREAT weekend

Cassie said...

Can you believe this is the first pictures I have seen of your daughter. What a doll. I miss you guys tons. Looks like life is great in the Greenhalgh family. I'm glad you stuck with the blog. Now I can see your shining faces all the time! :)