Wednesday, February 11, 2009

AMAZING Photography

For anyone that doesn't know, my husband is a fabulous photographer! I'm not even biased. It's true. I have said it a million times and will continue to say it: I wish that he could have taken our wedding pictures!!! If I say it enough times it might come true? Anyway, I just want everyone to know that I have a link to both his website (top left of page under "Let Me Capture Your Next Precious Moment") and also to his blog Eric Greenhalgh Photography. He's truly talented and I am so lucky to have him as my husband, especially because it means all the professional pictures of Reagan that I want ; ) That being said, if you're looking for a photographer you should check out his work, it's extremely dynamic and creative.

1 comment:

Trent & Lindz said...

You weren't kidding! His pictures are beauiful. Next time we need pictures taken we'll definitly keep him in mind! On another note, I think Reagan is a perfect mix of the two of you! She's so precious. How are you guys doin? You all look great! We can't complain! Life's been pretty kind to us lately. Nothin' too exciting but that's ok :)