Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just Because and Sitting Up

I came home yesterday and found these waiting for me. There is nothing better than "Just Because" flowers. Especially on a Tuesday evening. I love you Eric. I think you're "super delicious"!
AND...my little bundle can sit up on her own now. She's still pretty nervous about it so I have to sit her up between my legs and then sneak away without her realizing that I'm not behind her anymore : ) I called her name and took this pic right before she realized I was no longer supporting her and she proceeded to fall backward immediately. She's getting there, though. Give it a few more weeks!

2 comments:

Bud & Kim said...

Aw how sweet. I love the "super delicious" line. I laughed right out loud. Way to go baby for sitting up!

Chris said...

Tell Eric to stop making me look bad. Now my wife is going to want "just because" flowers. j/k. Good work Eric!