Saturday, August 29, 2009

Ode to a Vacuum or Love Sucks

So I couldn't decide which title I liked best : ) I will begin by thanking Mrs. Lars King. My carpet has never looked prettier or felt fluffier. To my family, all I want for Christmas this year, even if everyone pools their money and I get nothing else and I don't get anything for my birthday next year or a Christmas present next year either...ALL that I want is a Dyson vacuum. How I love you Dyson vacuum. I cannot begin to express the the love that I have for this machine and for the owner who allowed me to borrow of it. I was beyond frustrated with our pathetic little Target vacuum and thought I would borrow a real woman's vacuum from a friend. It was amazing! I will not be able to vacuum my carpet again until I have one. This bad boy can CLEAN. Oh and to top it all off, the wimpiest of babies, Miss Reagan Allure herself didn't cry while I was vacuuming. She just followed us around and was not bothered at all by it's gentle whirring!!! (Deep breath)

Ok, now that I have that off my chest. Here are some photos from our Lake Powell trip. I have been procrastinating and it's been a while but here they are. (Oh and PS - buy a Dyson.)

She loved the water and was very intrigued with this rock.
Of course she tried to eat it, sand and all.
Uncle Dan and Reagan
Momma and Baby
So strong - the 'rents
I couldn't believe it but she fell asleep while we were riding in the boat.
It's like she just couldn't handle all the excitement and had to have a nap.
I feel that way sometimes : )



1 comment:

Cole & Denise said...

So, we have a DYSON. Did the same thing you did. My dad let us use his and that was that. As soon as we scrounged up enough money we bought one. Look for a re-furbished one. About $100 cheaper with the same lifetime warranty.