Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HaLLoWeeN in November

It's Thanksgiving EVE and I'm working......kinda ; )
Anywootin', I thought this was a great opportunity to finally post some of Reagan's Halloween pictures. These aren't all of them (duh). In fact, this is just right after dressing her before heading out to the Ward's trunk-or-treat extravaganza. I had to shut her bedroom door and chase her around the room with the camera. She's not one of those kids that hams it up for the camera. A shame really, seeing as how her Daddy's a photographer after all.

(Pre-Halloween) Reagan was going to be a ladybug but...then I found
the makings for this super cute Fairy Princess getup!
I don't want to hold my wand, I just want to hold
this silly head band!!


FINE, I'll hold the wand!!


Back to the headband!


'K Mom, I'm ready for the candy now : )

No comments: