Friday, May 7, 2010

Mommy Caught You - Series 1

So whenever I "catch" Reagan doing something I like to capture it (if I can) with a picture. I thought it would be fun to post a little series that I'm going to call "Mommy Caught You". Just a little peak into the quirky world that is little Miss Reagan Allure's. Enjoy

Mommy Caught You...

With Cheerios on your bummy

With Daddy's hat on


In a pillow/blankie/stuffed animal fort


Stacking bathroom toiletries on the toilet (she loves to build)

A pile of clothes from her drawer in the living room, I then went on to find...

Reagan sitting in the drawer, hehe

With Mommy's sneakers on


Sitting in the litter box


Using a mixing bowl as a hat


To be continued.......

2 comments:

Duncan Family said...

ok Lexi - these pictures are all adorable, except I just can't handle the litter box one - that is just disgusting!

Shazy said...

I love it! I love it! I love it! Even the litter box one - although the mere thought of it kinda grosses me out. Uck!