Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lots and Lots of Things (to include snow)

I have so much to blog about it's ridiculous: moving, Christmas, Lakai's Blessing, etc!! BUT I want to start with what happened today. It snowed!! Woo hoo, in Mesa. Can you even believe it? Now it wasn't much and it pretty much melted the instant it touched the ground BUT it was snowing nonetheless. I don't think it's snowed here since I was in high school. It was pretty fun. Here are some pictures just to prove that it actually happened (though you really can't see any snow in any of the shots, boo!). I'll post the rest of the last months activities soon :) Oh and PS - Today is Lakai's 3 month birthday. Happy 3 months to my little man! He's the sweetest little boy EVER and just loves being talked to, smiling, cooing and being overall wonderful!




Happy 3 Month's Lakai

No comments: