Saturday, February 19, 2011

Purple and Orange for Red and Pink

Like usual I wasn't sure what i wanted to do for Eric for Valentines Day this year. After buying a random staple gun (he says tools are always fun to get, IDK) and then returning it I finally decided that it'd be fun to take him to a Phoenix Suns game. I bid for the tickets on Ebay...well to be precise I had my MOM bid for tickets since she already has a paypal account and knows what the hay she's doing in there. After being outbid a couple of times and starting to get really freaked out we finally won. Woo hooo, thanks mom for waiting until there was only 2 minutes left to submit my final bid :) I tell you what, whoever says that Ebay is a lot of fun I must disagree, the whole auction thing gets me really anxious and flustered. Anyway, so we got tickets to the Suns vs. Mavericks game on 2/17. It was SO MUCH FUN! We took the light rail, which I have never ridden before and had an overall great time. I thought my nose bleed seats would be a downer but it really wasn't hard to see and since it was a sold out game there was a lot of energy and it was a lot of fun! Happy Valentines Day babe, I love you! PS - I'll be posting pics of MY valentines gift later on ;)

OHHHHH and a big thank you to my friend Ms. Jamie Grimmer for lending me the fabulous Nash jersey. I felt so festive!!!

My very first light rail ride. AWESOME :)



The view from our seats. Not so bad...

I know this looks just like the previous light rail shots but it's during the game. Cross my heart :)

No comments: