Friday, December 9, 2011

Forever and a Day

It's been WAY too long since I last blogged!! So sawy :) Of course LOADS of things have happened since I cut all my hair off. It's no longer 2000 degrees outside! Woo hoo! Both Reagan and Lakai had birthdays at the end of September, super cute. I'll post pictures of that (someday....maybe). Lakai is officially walking, happened at 13 months (only 2 months behind sissy, no big deal right??) He still prefers crawling since the walking isn't quite as fast yet but I'm calling it official anyway. He walked all the way from the kitchen to Reagans room last night so that just proves it, ha! We had one of Eric's photog friends take our family pics this year. A big shout out to Miss Jane Zarzynski for the amazing shots! What a chore it was for her. My kids were a little CUCKOO after being in the car for almost 2 hours (we drove to Sedona for the gorgeous scenery). Anywootin' those are the pictures that I'm posting today. I'll try to be better about posting. "Try" being the key word :)









4 comments:

Dominion of the Rosetta said...

Love your new family pics. You're such a cute family and darling couple.

MeiFamily3.blogspot.com said...

I LOVE the last picture of you and eric kissing! SUPER cute pictures lex! xoxo

Kristin said...

I am in love with your haircut!!!!! Sooo cute! Love the family pics!

Bud & Kim said...

Adorable! And your hair looks amazing.