Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Little White Duck

Reagan's dance recital was last Saturday. It was too cute to even describe with words :) This is the 3rd recital that she has been in and she did A-MAZING if I do say so myself. It's really hard for me to tell if I'm being biased but I'm pretty (97.3%) sure that she was a ROCK STAR! She danced to "Little White Duck". The video that I took is really blown out because of the lights they had shining on stage but she was the one in the very center (naturally!!). I took a bagillion pictures before we left the house, mostly on account of the fact that she was A) allowing me to and B) REQUESTING me to. I just kept snapping for as long as her "obliging" mood permitted! I'm going to try and upload the video but it will likely just be the pictures. Oh and if you're interested in getting your super cute tiny dancer started then let me know. Reagan's instructor is really good and we have just loved having her be a part of Miss Chaney's dance team :)







She is no longer in the picture taking mood. Boo :(

Thanks Mimi for coming to the recital! Reagan loved having you there!

Thanks for filming Grandpa Scott, you're the best!

And Grandma Lisa OF COURSE!!

So glad Daddy was able to make it to this one. He was smiling from ear to ear (despite himself, ha)!

1 comment:

Bud & Kim said...

What the heck!? When did Lakai get so big?