Thursday, August 9, 2012

School is In

Reagan has now started Pre-K. She's going to Stevenson Elementary M/T and TH/F. We had a Meet the Teacher night last Monday and she got to meet her new teacher Mrs. Barbie Formichella. She likes to be called Teacher Barbie ;) Reagan's first day was today and it went very smoothly. No tears, no melt down (phew)! She said she had fun and that she liked it. When I walked into the room to get her they were still singing their last song and Reagan was sitting in Teacher Barbies lap. Uh oh, teachers pet already!! She did mention (Barbie that is) that she thinks Reagan is going to be one of her little stars. Oh man! The tears were already welling up and it's only been a day!! HA! I posted pretty much every picture I took. I just couldn't decide which ones I thought were the cutest. So proud of my big girl! I can't believe she's going to "big girl school" already. Oh and in case you didn't already know she is very much into dressing herself. So all outfits shown are Reagan's choice, ha! She LOVES skirts.

Meet the teacher night



Teacher Barbie
First Day of School!!


Lalaloopsy (I love saying that word) backpack. I wanted one of these for Reagan so bad and it was the LAST one at the store. PLUS it was on sale since school technically started on Monday. Score!!

All ready to go. Poser :)



In front of her classroom





No comments: