Friday, April 27, 2012

Easter and a Silly

Ok since it's technically still April I can still squeeze in my post about Easter. Really not too much that went on. We saved the egg hunt for later in the afternoon at Grandma Lisa's house. I DID however do a cute little basket for each baby with some goodies. And of course there was the jelly bean "trail" leading from their rooms to their baskets! This was a fun tradition that my parents did for us each Easter and I want to continue it with my kiddos. So cute! Once Lakai noticed that the trail was CANDY he couldn't shove them in his mouth fast enough. Hahha!

 Here is my Easter Lovely and my Easter Handsome! Reagan is always doing this silly side smile. I swear we're all doing it for our next FAMILY portrait, ha!


This one! She's a crack up. She loves to have you take her picture "like this", "now...like this". Changing her faces. The big one has me laughing for days. Oh my funny!

No comments: